Orange is the New Black '06

giants talk. whatever is in your head about 'em, blog it!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Schmidt's Sweet Sixteen


This morning on KNBR, Gary Radnich spoke to a guy that left early on monday's game because of his kids..."There comes a point in your life where you have to pick Family or Jose Vizcaino." I just thought it was funny. Jose Vizcaino is our joker Giant...hooray!


With the NBA Playoffs and Giants Baseball, I have come to a conclusion that Jason Schmidt is the Sam Cassell of MLB. He does not have great looks and to top that off, he does not have a lot of hair. EEK! - seriously, he looks like an asian alien, that Schmidt!
But I do have A LOT of respect in his game. Another excellent game by our Achilles Heel, our Ace. Congratulations on his achievement of Pitcher of the Month. I listened to the game today and I would expect that every 2 strike count comes a SWING AND A MISS...and it happens. I am getting that automatic vibe that he is going to strike out people in the double digits. When I'm in need of love and protection, I go to my mommy, isn't Schmidt the Mommy of the San Francisco Giants? Fo shizzle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home