Orange is the New Black '06

giants talk. whatever is in your head about 'em, blog it!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Game #40 vs. Houston



The Giants take the series from Houston winning the first two. This is my first post and I will try to keep an update as many times as possible. The blog is not to recap the game but what the Giants are molding themselves into, individually and as a team. It also allows me to keep my writing mode fluid...
VOTE FOR PEDRO! Get on the Pedro band wagon. I called knbr last month talking about Pedro Feliz and how he is just pulling a Devi Cruz by striking out and not producing. Mr. T replied my comment with a "where's alfonzo, bring him back!" This month of May has turned the tables for Feliz. He is known for being a first pitch swinger, which he is. But I'm getting the sense that Feliz is paying more attention of his pitches. The last two games vs. the Astros proved his first pitch frenzy. The first game had full bases, and the first pitch he saw cRUSHED it like no other, and then some. Today's game Wheeler was the 4th pitcher from the bullpen and the first pitch he saw was a fast ball up and in and he took it to the Crawford Boxes. 2 homeruns in 2 games. He is producing. The next game I'll be attending is Monday vs. St. Louis- my sign will be "VOTE FOR PEDRO!" see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home